- University of Calgary, Canada published MSc thesis "High-Performance CMOS Image Sensor and System for Imaging Tissue Hemodynamics" by Xiao Zhang.
- Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France publishes PhD thesis "Asynchronous Event Based Vision: Algorithms and Applications to Microrobotics" by Zhenjiang Ni
- Linkoping University, Sweden publishes dissertation "Geometric Models for Rolling-shutter and Push-broom Sensors" by Erik Ringaby.
- University of Trento, Italy publishes PhD thesis "Design and characterization of SPAD based CMOS analog pixels for photon-counting applications" by Ekaterina Panina.
- University of Waterloo, Canada published MSc thesis "Phosphor Coated UV Responsive CCD Image Sensors" by Stefan Alexander
- University of Texas at Austin published PhD thesis "Video Stabilization and Rectification for Handheld Cameras" by Chao Jia.
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada published MSc thesis "Low Power Parallel Rolling Shutter Artifact Removal" by Nick Stupich.
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil, published PhD thesis "Simplified Wide Dynamic Range CMOS Image Sensor with 3T APS Reset-Drain Actuation" by Carlos Augusto de Moraes Cruz.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
A number of recent theses published by various universities over the last year have not been covered in this blog for various reasons. Here is a quick catch-up:
Posted by Vladimir Koifman at 07:16