Friday, May 04, 2012

First Eedoo Reviews: Much Better than Anticipated

Kotaku published the first look review of China's Eedoo competitor of Microsoft Xbox360 console, including the Kinect. Their conclusion is:

"I can say that it was much better than I had anticipated. The motion tracking was for the most part worked, I was expecting much worse. At the same time the system felt too much like a me too system. It looks and feels way too much like the Xbox 360 and Kinect. There wasn’t really much innovation, and so far, I don’t believe it lives up to its 3799RMB ($587) price tag."


Update: Kotaku published the full Eedoo CT510 review. The conclusion is similar "Exceeding all of my wildest expectations by just working, the CT510 is a very impressive first for a no name Chinese company trying to make a name for themselves. Unfortunately for eedoo its 3,799 RMB (600 USD) price tag really kills it."

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's really a me-too system. I would like to say that this is very dispointing and shameful!

    Maybe they would like to innovate but the success doesn't come, so by marketing/management pressure, they just make a X-360/Kinect clone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS lawyers are smiling ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But this is for chinese market, so what can MS lawyers do?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to avoid spam and personal attacks.