The feature list is shared with the 1.3MP version:
- Both rolling and global shutter configuration with 3000:1 global shutter efficiency
- 60fps at full resolution with 120MHz clock
- 4x separately configurable regions of interest including the possibility to program each window with separate exposure and gain settings
- A histogram embedded in the footer of the image data field for image statistics to reduce the processing overhead for auto exposure/gain algorithms
- A lin/log pixel response mode for HDR image capture
- A 10 Bit parallel output which can be compressed to 8 bits using a multi-slope companding technique.