The new sensor features:
- Both rolling and global shutter configuration with high global shutter efficiency
- Up to 60fps frame rate
- 4 x separately configurable regions of interest including the possibility to programme each window with separate exposure and gain settings
- A histogram embedded in the footer of the image data field for image statistics to reduce the processing overhead for auto exposure/gain algorithms
- A lin/log pixel response mode for high dynamic range image capture
- A 10 Bit parallel output which can be compressed to 8 bits using a multi-slope companding technique.