- BSI CMOS Image Sensors with RGBC Technology
Dr Howard E Rhodes, CTO, OMNIVISION, USA
- SPADnet: Smart Sensor Network with Embedded Coincidence Detection for PET applications
Prof Edoardo Charbon, TU DELFT, The Netherlands
- Broadcast Global Shuttered Low Noise CMOS Imagers
Dr.Ir Peter Centen, Director R&D, BU Cameras, GRASS VALLEY, The Netherlands
- Silicon MEMS Auto Focus Camera Modules
Dr Alexandru Drimbarean, Sr. Director, Research & Development, DIGITALOPTICS CORPORATION, UK
- SPAD-based Time-of-Flight sensor for mobile/consumer applications
Marc Drader, ST MICROELECTRONICS, UK
- Past, present and future of DSC technology and image quality
Dietmar Wueller, Director, IMAGE ENGINEERING, Germany
- Optimising sCMOS sensor performance in digital camera applications
Dr Gerhard Holst, Head of R&D, PCO, Germany
- Will emerging technologies and new applications reshape the CMOS image sensors industry?
Paul Danini, Technology & Market Analyst, Imaging Technologies & MEMS Devices, YOLE DEVELOPPEMENT, France
- Long-Range Time-of-Flight Imaging in CMOS for Advanced Driving-Assistance Systems
Dr Cristiano Niclass, Researcher, TOYOTA CENTRAL R&D LABS, Japan
- Update on MISPiA project - CMOS SPAD imagers at the single-photon level, for 2D imaging and 3D ranging acquisitions
Prof Franco Zappa, POLIMI, Italy
- What’s wrong with the modern DSC – a maverick colour scientist’s view on areas for improvement
Alan Roberts, Colour Science Consultant (former BBC R&D), UK
- Mythbusting 3D imaging – where this sector is really heading
Jim Lewis, CEO, MESA IMAGING, Switzerland
- Exploring the duality of image sensor and display technology development in 3D broadcast technology – experiences from the London 2012 Olympics and beyond..
Jim De Filippis, Broadcast Engineering Consultant, FOX TV, USA
- Multi Aperture Imaging – why? And why now?
Ziv Attar, CEO and Co Founder, LINX IMAGING, Israel
- A Thin Form Factor, High Resolution, and High Performance Camera Array Architecture for Mobile Imaging
Kartik Venkataraman, Founder and CTO, PELICAN IMAGING, USA
- High-resolution, High-Frame Rate CMOS Image Sensors for High-End DSC/DVC Applications
Junichi Nakamura, Managing Director, CMOS Image Sensor Design Center, APTINA, Japan
- Very Large Area CMOS Imagers for Healthcare
Professor Nigel M Allinson, MBE, Distinguished Chair of Image Engineering Lincoln School of Computer Science, UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN, UK
There are also unnamed presentations by Rico Marchesi, VP Sales & Marketing, EPSROS PHOTONICS, Switzerland and Chris Yates, CTO, ODOS IMAGING, UK.
Thanks to RS for sending me the info!