The MLX75023 features include:
- QVGA resolution (320 x 240 pixel)
- DepthSense TOF pixels
- 1/3” sensor format (4.8 x 3.6 mm2)
- High ambient light robustness, up to 120 Klux
- Spectral response range 800-900 nm
- Suitable for LED or laser illumination
- Sensor modulation up to 40 MHz
- Up to 600 fps raw image frame rate
- Small glass BGA package
- Ambient temperature range –40 to +105 degC
"Working together with Melexis we have now been able to create a sensor that is robust in full sunlight, perfect for the automobile environment," said Michel Tombroff, CEO of SoftKinetic. "We are excited about the multitude of possibilities with this sensor, and look forward to the ways car manufacturers will incorporate it into the design of their vehicles' cockpits and beyond."
"Our partnership has allowed us to be the first to provide 3D vision to the automotive safety and infotainment markets, and we are confident that these sensors will enhance life safety and change the way drivers and passengers enjoy the vehicle experience," said Françoise Chombar, CEO at Melexis.