- 0:10 Driving down the road there are clouds in the night sky that can be seen, yet oncoming headlights are not blinding.
- 0:18 Driving in the underground during the day provides a fairly good image, though the trees outdoors are a bit washed out.
- 0:55 Driving into the Sun does not oversaturate the Sensor. Next, a turn into a dark underground which quickly and smoothly brightens up as we enter.
- 1:40 All those Headlights create a tiny bit of glare, but the clouds look pretty good in the night sky. Very little noise visible.
- 4:00 At night the Streetlights never get too bright and the glare is never too great, yet the sky has visible clouds and very little noise.
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
LowLightVideos publishes a video demo of Omnivision OV10640 OmniBSI 4.2um pixel sensor for automotive applications. The notable points in the video:
Posted by Vladimir Koifman at 22:32