- Image sensor: Megapixels per dollar (MP/$) will improve 20% CAGR.
- Device connectivity speed: Megabits per second per dollar (Mbps/$) will improve 37% CAGR.
- Infrastructure speed: average Megabits per second will improve 54% CAGR.
- Processor speed: GigaHertz per dollar (GHz/$) will improve 53% CAGR.
- Memory: Gigabits per dollar (Gb/$) will improve 48% CAGR.
- Storage: GigaBytes per dollar (GB/$) will improve 35% CAGR.
So, whoever complains that we are shrinking pixels too fast, should compare it with Mbps, GHz and GB of others.