- 14-bit per Column Distributed A/D- D/AD
- Correlated Multi-Sampling- CMS
- 4812 x 3624 Pixel Array
- 5.0um pixel - Global/Rolling Shutter
- >90FPS @ 4800 x 3600 (10-bit), >120FPS w/ROI
- 2 Gigapixels/sec throughput
- On-chip 125dB HDR in rolling shutter mode
- As low as 5e- noise
- 3 or 6 LVDS lanes
- 14 bit Single Data Rate (SDR) per port can be folded to 7 bit Dual Data Date (DDR) to save pins
"Panavision Imaging is pleased to offer another high performance CMOS image sensor for industrial imaging applications", said Derrick Boston, President and CEO of Panavision Imaging.
This is the third area sensor to be launched in PVI’s family of Dynamax sensors, joining the 3.2MP sensor (DYN0032) and HDTV 2.1MP (DYN0021) which are already in the market.
Dynamax 17.4MP test samples have been released to various customers for their different market applications. The engineering grade devices will be available in a CPGA package by the end of 2012, in either color or monochrome versions. High volume production is planned in the middle of 2013.