Caeleste brought together experts in the field and they provide their view on the trends in future high-end image sensors:
- Jan Bosiers, Teledyne-Dalsa: Wafer-scale CMOS imagers for medical X-ray imaging
- Benoit Dupont – Pyxalis: 20 bit image sensors using dual processor architectures
- Gert Finger, ESO: Large format, high speed sub-electron noise image sensors for ground-based astronomy
- Jochem Hermann, Adimec: CCD is history, CMOS is the future: ‘Still many challenges ahead!’
- Ajit Kumar Kalgi, Caeleste: High Dynamic Range, shot noise limited Image sensors with global shutter.
- Nick Nelms, ESA-ESTEC: High-performance image sensors in space – the shape of things to come.
- Karsten Sengebusch, Eureca: Prediction of the performance and image quality of CMOS image sensors.