Papers will be presented on the following topics:
- Status and plans for astronomical facilities and instrumentation (ground & space)
- Earth and Planetary Science missions and instrumentation
- Laboratory instrumentation (physical chemistry, synchrotrons, etc.)
- Detector materials (from Si and HgCdTe to strained layer superlattices)
- Sensor architectures – CCD, monolithic CMOS, hybrid CMOS
- Sensor electronics
- Sensor packaging and mosaics
- Sensor testing and characterization
- Mark McCaughrean & Mark Clampin "Space Astronomy Needs"
- Bonner Denton "Laboratory Instrumentation"
- Roland Bacon "MUSE - Example of Imaging Spectroscopy"
- Ian Baker & Johan Rothman "HgCdTe APDs"
- Jean Susini "Synchrotrons"
- Rolf Kudritzki "Stellar Astrophysics: Perspectives on the Evolution of Detectors"
- Jim Gunn "Why Imaging Spectroscopy?"
- Harald Michaelis "Planetary Science"
- Robert Green "Imaging Spectroscopy for Earth Science and Exoplanet Exploration"
Thanks to AT for the link!