Two basic families of IP are offered:
1. FCP IP for small pixels of 1.1u and with high FWC that is said to pave the way to small pixels
2. CDS (4T) Readout and ADC with very low read noise for 4T pixel designs:
The ADVA004 CDS based Readout Pipeline is said to have the lowest temporal noise in the industry of 40uV. The design is compact and low power. The Readout (RO) Pipeline can be connected to any 4T pixel array.
ADVA004 Key Parameters:
- Readout noise level is 40uV
- Column level ADC- 2nd order sigma delta,
12bit resolution (scalable via decimation filter length),
Conversion time is less than 2us.
- Easily connected to any 4T pixel array
- Soft IP Block or Hard IP block
Thanks to A.G. for sending me the link!