Friday, October 29, 2010

GBI Market Research

Market Research: GBI Research's market report "Optoelectronics Market to 2020 - Push for Energy Efficiency to Increase Demand for Image Sensors and LED Based Applications" gives few 2010 market predictions:

The sales revenue of image sensor devices is predicted to reach an unprecedented $8.3 billion at a Year on Year (YoY) growth rate of 29% in 2010, with demand for digital cameras, camera phones, and machine-vision systems recovering with the global economy. CMOS based devices held a revenue share of 61% revenue in 2010 while CCDs accounted for the remaining 39%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to avoid spam and personal attacks.